Mauritius opens October 2021
Mauritius is opening its borders from October 2021, and the exquisite Beachcomber resorts are ready to welcome you!
- Book by 20 August 2021 to save 40% off your stay at any one of Beachcomber's 8 resorts
- Repeat guests qualify for 45% off
- Valid for travel 1 October 2021 - 31 October 2022
- Very flexible booking terms
- No need to book your flights immediately
For bookings contact us at email@example.com
Mauritius is synonymous with upmarket, tropical island holidays. For more than 65 years Beachcomber has invested in eight of the world’s top beachfront vacation locations. Superb service, legendary hospitality, an extensive range of free sports and leisure activities and exceptional golfing facilities are among the elements that define the globally recognised, much-loved Beachcomber brand.
With eight of the finest resorts in Mauritius and all located in year-round warm climates, Beachcomber's portfolio of properties has solidified our dominance in the high-end resort industry.
A Beachcomber holiday is more than a relaxing beach getaway. The level of service we provide and the standard of our facilities make a Beachcomber getaway an unforgettable experience. Our people are not just the best in the industry; they are also experts in every aspect of travel to Mauritius, and they go the extra mile to ensure that your island holiday is among your fondest memories.
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Validity: from 2021-10-01 to 2022-10-31
Standard Price: from N$12000 per person
Holiday Style: Island Holiday