Nosy Be island
Spend 7 nights on one of the most beautiful islands in the world. This fantastic offer also includes 5 excursions!
- Return flights with Air Namibia : Windhoek / Johannesburg / Windhoek
- Accommodation at City Lodge OR Tambo in Johannesburg including Breakfast
- Return economy class flights with Airlink : Johannesburg / Nosy Be / Johannesburg
- Weekly flights on Sundays (or Wednesdays during the months of July-September)
- Meet and greet on arrival in Nosy Be
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the Vanila Hotel on halfboard basis in a garden view room including a welcome cocktail on arrival (Breakfast, picnic lunches on excursion days and dinner)
- All transfers airport/hotels/airport including boat transfers
- Excursions as specified below including 5x picnic lunches
- Entrance fees, local guides on the excursions
- Upgrade to an ocean view room subject to availability
- All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate).
Excursions included in tour
- Nosy Be island tour
- Nosy Komba- Tanikely
- Lokobe primary forest
- Nosy Sakatia, the orchid island
- Nosy Iranja, the turtle island
- 2 free Massages per person
- Credit card payments
- Visas – Euro 40 per person payable in cash on arrival and valid for 30 days / single entry.
- Optional excursions on day at leisure
- Any meals not mentioned and all drinks
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Items of a personal nature: tips, porters, souvenirs, laundry, phone calls
Located on the West Coast of Nosy Be and surrounded by a tropical garden overlooking the Indian Ocean, Vanila Hotel & Spa offers a 24-hour front desk, 2 restaurants and a bar.
The rooms are decorated in warm colors and are furnished with fine wood from Madagascar. Rooms are fitted with a satellite TV, air conditioning and tea-and-coffee-making facilities. The rooms have a view of the sea or garden.
Vanila Hotel & Spa has an à la carte and buffet restaurant.
Guests can unwind and relax in the spa or enjoy a refreshing swim in the swimming pool which has views of the sea. An array of activities can also be enjoyed including horse riding, diving, snorkeling and golf at a charge.
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Validity: from 2019-04-01 to 2019-11-30
Standard Price: from N$30250 per person
Holiday Style: Island Holiday